Mesothelioma Healing News

There are so many horrible diseases in the world. We hear about something new every day. For those who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma though, it is especially terrible because the main source of this terrible cancer has been identified. Many who are diagnosed think back on, "what if", or "if only I would have", and the questions can just go on and on.

But what is important now are not those questions, but where do you go from here. There can be healing, especially in the spiritual realm. After 911, so many people turned to God. Why? Our nation was in a crisis. It seemed like the only place to go. With a disease like mesothelioma, it is also a wonderful place to go for peace and rest.

A most popular and comforting verse from the Holy Bible in the book of Psalms, Psalm 23 is this:

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever."

Some may think that turning to God in a time of need shows weakness. Those who don't look outside of themselves will become even weaker.

Whether you are suffering from mesothelioma or any other type of cancer, this is something to seriously consider. All have physical bodies and those bodies are not going to last forever, but what if your soul does live on? Wouldn't you want to find a source of comfort from one who has suffered the ultimate pain?

For more information on mesothelioma and others who are experiencing the same walk you are and reading about how they are dealing with it, healing news, you can visit http://www.mesotheliomahealingnews.com For more on the spiritual aspects of mesothelioma you may want to visit http://blog.worldvillage.com/health/mesothelioma_info_can_spiritual_healing_help_you.html

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Margaret_Dunn

Labels:

Posted by manung36, Monday, January 7, 2008 3:33 AM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment